ND’s Art World is a company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 201, 2nd Floor, Ventura Building, Business Park, Next to D-Mart, Central Ave, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076.
By entering the ND’s Art World – Theme Park guests confirm that they have read, understood & agreed to all the terms & conditions associated with the Theme Park & voluntarily assume any associated risks.
Your entry ticket entitles you a single entry to the ND’s Art World – Theme Park with access to all Sets, Studio’s in operation on the day of your visit. All other in-park services are charged separately.
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash & non-replaceable, if lost or stolen, & will be void if altered.
Re-entry to ND’s Art World – Theme Park is not permitted after you have made an exit from the Theme Park. Park visitors must reach the entrance at least 30 minutes prior to the booked session timings printed on the ticket. Each session is of 45 minutes.
If you have purchased a Digiphoto service add-on, you must meet with staff at Delightful Memories/Sugar Buzz (near the Theme Park entrance) in order to activate the service & understand the terms of service.
Tickets/Packages/OffersFree entry is applicable for children under 3 years. Preschooler/Jr.Child tickets must be purchased for guest aged 3+ to 5; child tickets must be purchased for guests aged 5+ to 12; adult tickets for guests aged 12+ to 60; sr. citizen tickets for guests aged 60+; student tickets for college students (unless otherwise specified) with valid ID.
At ND’s Art World – Theme Park, Express ticket allows 1 entry to ______________________________(All Studio / Set names) via the express queue on the same day of visit, in addition to unlimited entries via regular queue.
ND’s Art WORLD reserves the right to offer different pricing on different days, during non-peak & peak days for different guests & groups including corporate, schools, complimentary passes, special interest groups, the elderly, etc.
Prices, offers & days defined as weekday/weekend/peak/non-peak are subject to change without prior notice.
No two offers can be clubbed together. However, ND’s Art WORLD in its sole discretion may allow certain offers to be combined.
Each ticket is valid for a one (1) day visit to ND’s Art World – Theme Park.
Guests must keep their entry tickets ready for Park. Staff may require guests to produce the Park’s ticket & the original booking confirmation document when at Parks.
No re-entry is allowed. Once a guest enters a particular Park, they may not exit the Park & return again in the same day.
Pricing of Multi-Park tickets may vary depending on date of visit. Offers & promotions, unless explicitly stated, are not applicable on this product.
ND’s Art World – Theme Park may, at its discretion, revise, change, remove, or update the product offering without prior notification.
Safety regulations require every ticketed guest (age 3 & above) to have their own seat.
Single pickup point: There will be a single pick up point & drop off point as confirmed at the time of cart booking.
Multiple pickup points not allowed: The vehicle will not halt for any other pick up other than the single specified pickup point
Cart for 4 & 6 allow a maximum of 4 & 6 guests respectively. The number of guests is not inclusive of chauffeur as provided by the travel service provider.
Transfer services to the Park are offered through third party Service Providers & ND’s Art WORLD is a mere facilitator.
ND’s Art WORLD may, at its discretion, upgrade guests & provide car travel services at no extra charge, if the number of guests availing bus travel are less than the minimum business requirement.
All travel packages & offers are provided by the respective travel service provider & ND’s Art WORLD will not be responsible for the same.
You must furnish (i) copy of the ticket (print-out of ticket confirmation or the print-out of an e-mail confirmation & (ii) identity proof (driving license, student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card etc.) at the time of boarding the bus.
For more information on the boarding or pick-up & departure points, Please contact the Call centre @_______________________ or Mail Us: @______________________.
Although, these Service Providers are bound by Service-Level-Agreements you acknowledge that ND’s Art WORLD shall not be held liable or responsible in case of an accident or untoward incident or any other damage caused to you during your travel to & from the Park. In the event a vehicle provided to the guest/s breaks down, ND’s FILM WORLD shall Endeavour to make an alternate transfer arrangement. However, in such situations, no compensation of any nature whatsoever shall be given by ND’s Film World.
You & your belongings are subject to security check. We reserve the right not to allow an item or belonging into the Park.
Please take care of your belongings. ND’s Art WORLD will not be responsible for any losses
Following items are not permitted inside the Park
Eatables including Gutkha, Pan Masala, Chewing-gum, Chocolate, Chips (except baby food), alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages; licensed/unlicensed weapons/firearms; explosives, lighters, matchboxes, fireworks, any kind of inflammable objects, hazardous material/chemicals; sharp objects like knives, arrows, darts, blades, scissors, pen knifes, etc.; bags, trolleys, cartons, parcels (except hand bags & baby bags not more than 56 x 36 x 23 cm); drugs & candies; carts or other wheeled carriers (except strollers & wheelchairs); pets (except service animals); magic markers, spray paints & aerosol cans; lawn chairs & folding chairs; tripods, action cameras, selfie-sticks
Please wear appropriate attire whilst inside the Park/s.
THEME PARK: Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts & appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, & shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Shirt, shoes, & a bottom (shorts, pants, skirt, etc.) must be worn at all times in the theme Park. Park admission may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate by ND’s Film World Authorities. Long hair must be securely tied up.
Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. ND’s Art WORLD takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park & no guarantee is given as to the security of your vehicles in the car park or any contents. A parking fee applies. No vehicles are permitted to remain in the parking premises of the Park outside the Park operating hours.
Loose items (including neck, wrist & hand jewellery, watches, glasses, cameras, phones, hats, keys & purses etc,) are should be taken care by Guest himself/herself although ND’s ART WORLD accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to such property. Lockers are available on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS with a fee of INR 50/-. If you lose the locker keys you shall be liable to pay a fine of INR100/-. You may carry your mobile/camera in the zone with a fee of INR 50/- at your own risk & peril.
Smoking is prohibited inside the Park, except in designated smoking zones.
Please supervise your children at all times whilst inside the Park.
Code of Conduct
- Please be polite & courteous to fellow guests while waiting for attractions. Guests are not permitted to save places in queue or exit the queue & return to claim same place, for any reasons.
- Photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Do not engage in unsafe, illegal activities or offensive behavior. It may result in expulsion from the Park without refund.
- Do not interfere with the duties of the Park staff.
- Do not disrupt any program, activity or facility at the Park.
- Do not urinate or defecate on Park property. Please refer to the Park map for washrooms.
- Do not deface, destroy, injure, misuse or remove any Park property. Do not litter.
- Do not distribute any printed material for marketing of any kind.
- Posting notices, signs or any other objects on Park property is prohibited
- Do not engage in gambling
- Do not create noise through gadgets etc. so as to disturb the peace.
- Do not enter restricted areas.
- Do not conduct an unauthorized event, hold demonstrations or unauthorized public gatherings and, make speeches.
- In case you notice any irregular activity or misconduct please report it to the Park staff.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the Park without refund.
- For your own safety & to avoid injury, you must comply with the instructions displayed & adhere to health requirements posted at each attraction.
- Please follow the warnings & instructions given by the ride operators.
- Please be aware of any health risk that may apply to a ride/slide/attraction/activity. This may include: heart problems, back problems, high blood pressure & pregnancy. This can also include those who have fainting spells, blackouts & dizziness.
- Stay seated until the Park comes to a full & complete stop.
Please keep all limbs within the interior of the vehicle. Utilize all safety devices to include safety harness & safety bars.
- No eatables or drinks allowed inside the attraction or the queue area.
Seating is available on a ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVE’ basis. If a ride is full, & you are unable to get on please wait for the next ride.
- Please be careful not to push or move ahead of others in the queue. Queue jumping is strictly prohibited.
- Please note that you may get wet in some attractions.
Park Operating Hours
- ND’s FILM WORLD reserves the right to change the Operating Hours of the Park or activities, & close the Park or any part of it temporarily.
- ND’s Film WORLD makes all efforts to keep all the Set / Studio & attractions operational. However, it is possible that certain Set / Studio or attractions may not be fully operational at certain times. Therefore, you may not be able to experience a particular Set / Studio or attraction on a particular day or time due to technical repairs & maintenance or electricity/power failure.
- No refunds permissible if certain ride/s or attractions are non-functional on a particular day, irrespective of declarations of availability made.
Cancellations of entry tickets are permitted only up to 48 hours prior to the intended date of visit, & 25% cancellation charges shall be levied on the total price paid.
No refunds are permitted if cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the intended date of visit. Partial cancellations or modifications are not permitted.
No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of vehicle bookings.
No-Show: Please note that the Park tickets are issued only for the date as mentioned thereon. These tickets cannot be used on any other date & no refunds shall be given for unused tickets.
Chargeback: Similarly, no chargeback are permissible on unused tickets
Animals are not allowed in the Park with the exception of service animals used by the hearing & visually impaired only in the Theme Park. However, ND’s Art WORLD does not provide kennel services. For the health & safety of your pet, do not leave it in your car for any length of time while visiting the Park. ND’s Art WORLD will call Animal Services to rescue your pet at your expense, which may also result in prosecution.
The management has put all efforts to keep all rides & attractions operational; however it is possible that some of the rides or attractions may not be fully operational at all times due to technical/repairs & maintenance/electricity or power failure. ND’s Art WORLD is not responsible & does not assume any liability for any damage, loss, disappearance, theft, or any other form of alteration, physical or otherwise to your personal belongings. The use of Park facilities is entirely at your own risk.
You are liable for any alteration or damage, loss, theft, physical or otherwise, to Park property caused by your negligence, omission or non-compliance to any of the rules & regulations of the Park.
You may be photographed / videographed during your visit to the Park & such photographs/video recordings may be used by ND’s ART WORLD for promotional purposes without any monetary compensation.
In case of any relevant emergency, please contact our staff when in-Park or call @____________________ when outside the Park.
Emergency Number (for Accident Case & Help To Victims): _________________
Karjat Police Station:02148-222100
Khopoli Police Station: 02192-263333
Khalapur Police Station: 02192-275033
Panvel Police Station: 022-27452444
Khandala Police Station: 02169-252133
Lonavala City Police Station: 02114-273033
ND’S ART WORLD PVT. LTD. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE YOUR ENTRY TO THE PARK OR EXPEL YOU FROM THE PARK/S WITHOUT REFUND IF YOU ARE FOUND MISUSING OR VIOLATING PARK POLICIES, STAFF INSTRUCTIONS & RULES & REGULATIONS OF ATTRACTIONs.